I received Simply Summer’s Eve Cleansing Clothes and Foaming Wash (Mandarin Blossom) free from Crowdtap for review purposes.
I was honestly hesitant to apply for this sample as I have never used any feminine hygiene care products before, but after trying these products, I’m really glad I did. They were surprising useful and great to use.
The new Simply range comes in two different scents – Mandarin Blossom and Coconut Water. I have not tried the coconut water, but I have to say the mandarin blossom smells amazing.
The range also comes in two forms – foaming wash and cleansing cloths. The cleansing cloths also comes in a wetwipe-like packet, as well as individually packed. The foaming wash is awesome for leaving in the bathroom for daily use, but my favorite form is definitely the one in individual packs. They are so easy to travel around with, whether you put them in your pouch or wallet, and they are awesome for travel vacations or long days out, like a hiking trip which I use it on.
The products help to balance your HP and contains no harsh chemicals, it’s really gentle on the skin while leaving your refreshed very quickly. I love these products and would recommend you guys to try it!
(I am on Instagram – follow me! @mrsk_chronicles :D)
I got to try out the Elizavecca 10type Facial Masks, which I got free from 0.8L for reviewing purposes.
First, I love the packaging of the Elizavecca 10type masks – they are colorful and appealing! The only thing is that there are very little English description on the packaging and I had to search the Internet for what each mask does.
Here is the description I copied from Amazon:
- EGF Deep Power Pack Ringer mask: wrinkle Functional – skin nutrition, anti-wrinkle, moisturizing skin and skin elasticity
- Milk Ringer mask Deep Power Pack : skin radiance, skin moisturization, yusubun balance, soothing
- Vita Deep Power Pack Ringer mask: enhanced water, skin nutrition, skin radiance, skin supple
- Centella Asian Tikka Deep Power Pack mask : soothing, moisturizing, skin lifting, skin elasticity
- Deep Power aqua Ringer mask pack [whitening functional] : Intensive Moisture, skin moisture, skin whitening, skin elasticity
- Deep Power Collagen Mask Pack Ringer [wrinkle Functional] : yungwang skin, anti-wrinkle, moisturizing, skin elasticity
- Tea Tree Deep Power Pack Ringer mask : soothing, yungwang skin, skin moisturizing and skin nourishment Greener Power
- cheudip Ringer facial mask : clean the skin, the skin determines the money, pores Care
- Honey Deep Power ringer mask pack [wrinkle Functional] : skin nutrition, skin radiance, skin supple, wrinkle improvement
- Red Ginseng Mask Pack Deep tower [anti-wrinkle, whitening dual functionality] : skin nutrition, skin vitality, improved whitening wrinkles, skin yungwang
Given the short time frame, I’ve only tried out 4 masks – the Vital Deep, Fruits Deep, Asian Tikka and Red Ginseng. The masks were thinner than others I’ve tried, they adhere well to the face nevertheless. I felt that the shape of the mask could be better, but overall each mask I’ve tried really made my skin become more radiant and hydrated for days, and that actually made it hard for me to finish using them so quickly. Both the Fruits Deep and Asian Tikka smell heavenly, but the Fruits Deep was a little watery and got messy during application.
Overall, I found them very effective – I would totally recommend these to anyone looking for affordable (only $12!) facials that actually works. Big thumbs up, can’t wait to use the other 6 I have! Check them out here!
Don’t forget to follow me on instagram at @mrsk_chronicles! :)I